Monday, March 30, 2009

Getting to Know You

I'll start this blog with a little about me. You can call me Cinderbelle, or Cinders for short. There's a long story behind the name, but I'll tell that another time. I've started this blog as a place to ramble about whatever happens to be on my mind. Often this will be about movies, as I'm hopelessly addicted to them. In my DVD collection, I currently have 84 movies and 5 TV series. Other times, it'll be about my job in an upscale Brazilian restaurant. Or perhaps about my boyfriend of 5 months, who will be known as Schip-boy on this blog. Why Schip-boy? Because his personality reminds me of a Schipperke. As for me, I define myself as being Ringtailed Cat-like. I often use animals to describe myself and those around me. I'll probably talk more about that later. For now, I'm going to head off to watch an episode of Prison Break with the boy. Tchau!

-Cinders

No comments:

Post a Comment